May 11, 2012

Late Night Switcheroo!

In case you missed my late night switch - I have now added a NEW party package for 15% off!

Introducing the newly re-designed Farm Animal Friends Party Package!

All Party packages will now feature a set of free printable items including:  Happy Birthday sign, fill in the blank invitation, and coordinating blank labels.  I will be adding these items to the existing party collections over the next few weeks.  These printables are offered ONLY with the purchase of a Full Party Package, which gives you your best value in coordinating decor!

Also, I tallied up all of the votes for which party package to design and offer on sale starting May 31st!  It was a SUPER close call, but the winner is: Hawaiian Luau!  I think this will be a fun summer theme, and am excited to get started designing it!  Never fear - the other two top runners, Ladybug Garden and Prince & The Magic Dragon, got so much love that I will be redesigning them very soon as well. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP