December 28, 2010

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Angela, the shop owner of Taffie Wishes!


I am a stay at home mom to 3 small boys, ages 5, 3 and nearly 1, and married to a wonderful man who is behind my dreams 100%



I got my college degree in architecture, which has allowed me to see the world in details. When planning my oldest son's first birthday I was surprised how hard it was to find classic and simple party decorations, so I began making my own!



In my free time I like to dream up new creations for my whimsical collection of children's party and room decorations. I hope you love them as much as I loved designing and creating them!




Learn more about me HERE


CONTACT: You can email me directly at taffiewishes@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP