April 16, 2012

What's going on?

If you are someone who happens to pop into this blog every once in a while, and notice that I do not post as often as I probably should, you may begin to think that it is because I don't have much of anything going on worth talking about. Truth is, it's the exact opposite! These last few weeks in particular have been especially busy, and I will be excited to get the details up on the blog. And because I always accomplish more when I make a 'list'...

Here are just a few things that have been happening in my world, things that I will be giving details on soon:

* Received a copy of the new book: Seaside Home It is a GREAT tutorial book, and I plan to do a little review on it soon, as well as offer a special GIVEAWAY in celebration!

* Entered oldest son's photo in a contest for Le Papier Studio (I have been a fan of her work for quite a while now), and it was one of the winners! We received an awesome silhouette print - and I would like to share how I am displaying it!

* Threw a wonderfully whimsical 1st birthday party for Levi. I am thrilled with how it turned out. I will be sharing photos AND giving step by step tutorials on how to make the major party elements. This will be a fun series of posts.

* Celebrated Easter with family (I love to dress my boys in coordinating outfits!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP