March 28, 2012

Isaiah's Vintage Cowboy Cutie Party

I am super busy finishing up the decorations and food for Levi's first birthday, taking pictures of everything along the way so that I can share how I transform my simple dining room into a party space, when I realized that I never did post photos of Isaiah's party!

His party was fortunate enough to get features on both the Catch my Party blog and Spaceships and Laser Beams blog, and so I got lazy I suppose and forgot to post photos right here on the Taffie Wishes blog!

Without further a-do, here is a collage of photos from his big day. It was a colorful, fun celebration with family and friends. I love how it really fit his personality. The vintage cowboy cutie items were, in fact, designed after him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP