March 6, 2012

Something for the GIRLS!

Having three boys of my own, and two nephews -all of whom have birthdays within 5 months of each other, it is no surprise that the newly redesigned items have consisted primarily of boy themes: cowboys, nautical, puppy...but today I added some new items in the shops that are perfect for GIRL parties!

I can't even tell you how much fun I had designing this collection, which I am calling Lollipops and Polka Dots. The party package was a request from one of my friends, whose daughter Piper is turning 4 this week! It was a tight deadline, but I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. Katie is a great designer and photographer, who has agreed to take pictures of the entire party. I promise to share them with you when she does!

The rest of this week I will be fine tuning the products for another little girl's party, which will be held on Friday. Those items will most likely make their way into the shop this weekend or early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP