May 8, 2011

Something for mom...

Every Mother's Day, I ask for only one thing... pictures taken of myself with my children. So often, I find myself behind the lens trying to capture life's little moments. I rarely make it into a photo myself, not that I love being photographed or anything!

This morning after church, my husband got out the camera, gathered the boys, and began 'the process.' In what was possibly a Mother's Day miracle, the photo session that normally takes SO LONG was over in 4 simple shots.

I cherish these photos as they show the boy's personalities at the age they are now. And the photo of all of us together? Well, that just reminds me that I will always have a handsome boy/man at my side!

I am sure that Kristina, and all the other moms out there, are happily enjoying their children today as well. We know how hard (and rewarding) it is to raise a child... and multiple children? Don't even get me started!)

In the spirit of Mother's Day, we would like to extend an invitation to all of the moms out there who are also running an Etsy shop. We would like to feature YOUR shop on our blog in a recurring blog theme (once/month) called 'Mom SHOP Monday'. The only requirements: that you are a mom, a member of EtsyKIDS and that you leave a comment under THIS post (including your shop name) for us to consider you for our feature! It's our gift to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP