March 9, 2011

Coming soon!

Very soon... literally, 15 days or less, this little bundle of joy will be entering the world! My husband and I got this great image from my 35 week ultrasound. It is in 2d, but certainly shows us a lot. I definitely see some chubby cheeks on that cute little face!

This will be our third child, and because we have done this before we KNOW that we are in for some sleepless nights and busy days.

That being said, Kristina and I may have to close up Taffie Wishes for a while and/or extend our shipping time. Please be patient with us as we make this transition! We promise to keep the adorable decorations coming, and may even plan a giveaway in celebration of the newest boy or girl to enter into the Taffie Wishes family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP